See something that is just a must have babe but can't wait? Buy it now and pay later with Klarna with no interest. Now available at glowb so you can treat yourself babe.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later, a service that allows you to spread the cost of your order, with no interest and no fees.
How it works?
Add your desired products to your cart babe and head on to checkout.
Fill out the address details and continue forward till you see your payment options. Select Klarna and continue forward.
On the Klarna site, choose your preferred payment option.
If you're not registered with Klarna already, you'd be asked to provide an email address, contact number and your credit/debit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
No Interest. No Fees. No Impact to your credit score.
Why Use Klarna?
• A great alternative to using traditional cards.
• No Interest, no fees.
• Quick, safe and easy to use.
• Full payment protection with Klarna’s Buyer Protection Policy.
• You must be 18+ and a resident of an EU country where Klarna is available to be eligible for this credit offer.
Where Can I Use Klarna?
Currently, Klarna and its services are offered in the following EU countries at glowb:
• Austria [Pay in 14 Days]
• Belgium [Pay in 21 Days]
• France [Pay in 3 Interest-Free Instalments]
• Germany [Pay in 14 Days | Pay in 2 months]
• Italy [Pay in 3 Interest-Free Instalments]
• Netherlands [Pay in 14 Days]
• Spain [Pay in 3 Interest-Free Instalments]
Frequently Asked Questions?
Check out our FAQ Page to learn more.
Glowb EU B.V. is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent residents of certain EU countries (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain) aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply.